As part of new enrolments and school entry requirements it is necessary for the parents of each child to produce the following documentation:
- School Entry Immunisation Certificate;
From 1 January 2010 it is a legal requirement to provide a school entry immunisation status certificate on enrolment to primary school in Victoria.
- These certificates can be obtained from:
- the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR)
- Telephone 1800 653 809
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medicare Australia Office
- Online at www.medicareaustralia.gov.au
- Your GP
- Your local council immunisation service Stonnington City Council 8290 1333
In the event your child is not immunised due to parental objection, the certificate will need to indicate this information from the immunisation provider.
If your child has never been vaccinated or was vaccinated overseas, then contact your GP or local council immunisation service who will be able to assist you in obtaining a school entry immunisation status certificate.
Regardless of immunisation status all children are eligible to be enrolled at a government school.
Visa/ Passport (if child was born outside of Australia)
Please bring the above documentation with you when enrolling your child.
* Below are our enrolment documents available for download: